ARG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.585|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.30%|
|Net Income (TTM)||348.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Dragging The Chemicals Industry Downward The Street 7:02 AM
- New Air Separation Unit for Airgas Dec 12
- New Air Separation Unit for Airgas - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- Airgas to Expand Atmospheric Gas Production Capacity in New England noodls Dec 11
- Airgas Becomes #99 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Plum Creek Timber The Street Dec 11
- 7:27 am Airgas enters into a material definitive agreement for receivable purchase Dec 10
- AIRGAS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 9
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: DMF, PGP, PKO, IIM, ARG The Street Dec 9
- Airgas Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
ARG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Airgas is up 22.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.57%, Air Products & Chemicals up 37.62%, and Air Liquide up 12.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARG
Pro Report PDF for ARG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARG
Did Airgas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Airgas, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the largest U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases, and hardgoods, such as welding equipment and supplies. Airgas is also a leading U.S. producer of atmospheric gases, carbon dioxide, dry ice, and nitrous oxide, one of the largest U.S. distributors of safety products, and a leading U.S. distributor of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. Airgas Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Peter McCausland founded the company in 1982. Through approximately 400 acquisitions and internal growth, Airgas has built the largest national distribution network in the packaged gas industry. More than 14,000 employees work in more than 1,100 locations includes branches, cylinder fill plants, production facilities, specialty gas laboratories, and regional distribution centers to serve a diversified customer base. Airgas markets through multiple channels, including its own branches and outside sales force, a Strategic Accounts Team focused on large customers, distributors and resellers, telesales, catalog and eBusiness channels. Airgas, Inc., headquartered in Radnor Township, Pennsylvania.