ARE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.423|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||105.9%|
|Net Income (TTM)||120.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Guides FY14 FFO Street Insider Dec 4
- ALEXANDRIA REAL ESTATE EQUITIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- Quick Take: Retail Earnings Pour in Ahead of Jobs Report Dec 2
- [video] Quick Take: Retail Earnings Pour in Ahead of Jobs Report The Street Dec 2
- Buy These Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: ARE, WR, PPL The Street Nov 29
- [video] Fix middle class to fix economy: Starwood CEO CNBC Nov 21
- [video] Starwood CEO: We are seeing 'silly valuations' Nov 21
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Integrys Energy Group Nov 12
- ALEXANDRIA REAL ESTATE EQUITIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Alexandria's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
ARE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alexandria Real Estate is down 4.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Highwoods Properties up 18.12%, and BioMed Realty Trust up 2.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARE
Pro Report PDF for ARE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARE
Did Alexandria Real Estate make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc., is the largest owner and preeminent REIT focused principally on cluster development through the ownership, operation, management, selective redevelopment, development, and acquisition of properties containing life science laboratory space. Alexandria is the leading provider of high-quality, environmentally sustainable real estate, technical infrastructure, and services to the broad and diverse life science industry. Client tenants include institutional (universities and independent not-for-profit institutions), pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, product, service, and translational entities, as well as government agencies. As a REIT, the company is not subject to federal income tax to the extent that it distributes 100% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Pasadena, California.