ARE Key Stats
- Host Hotels Hikes Dividend Again Jun 18
- Host Hotels Hikes Dividend Again - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Robert Barton, EVP and CFO of American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT), Interviews with... Jun 18
- Alexandria Hikes Dividend Yet Again Jun 14
- 6 CEOs Showing Confidence With Increased Dividends Jun 14
- Alexandria Hikes Dividend Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: National Fuel Gas, Alexandria Real Estate, Aegon Jun 14
- Alexandria Real Estate Hikes Dividend 8% Jun 13
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of 65 Cen... Jun 13
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.65; 4% Yield Street Insider Jun 13
ARE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alexandria Real Estate Equities is down 4.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, BioMed Realty Trust up 13.21%, and Boston Properties up 4.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ARE
Pro Report PDF for ARE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARE
Did Alexandria Real Estate Equities make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc., is the largest owner and preeminent REIT focused principally on cluster development through the ownership, operation, management, selective redevelopment, development, and acquisition of properties containing life science laboratory space. Alexandria is the leading provider of high-quality, environmentally sustainable real estate, technical infrastructure, and services to the broad and diverse life science industry. Client tenants include institutional (universities and independent not-for-profit institutions), pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, product, service, and translational entities, as well as government agencies. As a REIT, the company is not subject to federal income tax to the extent that it distributes 100% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Pasadena, California.