ARCW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.478|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.935M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/10 06:00
PR Newswire07/07 06:00
Street Insider06/30 16:50
Street Insider06/24 09:23
PR Newswire06/24 09:20
|10/04/2013||Earnings||ARC Group Worldwide, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Net Income of $1.6 Million and $3.0 Million for the Full Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2013.|
ARCW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ARC Group Worldwide is up 672.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, Allegheny Technologies up 37.54%, and Dynamic Materials up 14.74%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ARCW
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ARCW
Did ARC Group Worldwide make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Metal Fabrication
- Company Website: http://www.arcgroupworldwide.com
- IR Website: http://www.arcgroupworldwide.com/investor-relations.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Utah
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: Machine Tool Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333517
- NAICS Industry: Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
ARC Group Worldwide, Inc., is a diversified manufacturing company. The Company's manufacturing businesses include precision components, flanges, fittings and wireless technology.
ARCW Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ARCW","name")
- Description: =YCI("ARCW","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ARCW","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ARCW","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ARCW","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.