ARCP Key Stats
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: BMR, BDN, ARCP 7:30 AM
- Has Realty Income Really Bottomed? Jun 18
- REITs Make Quality Accretive Transactions at Full Price in the Right Locations a... Jun 18
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Nicholas S. Schorsch, Chairman and CEO of ... Jun 18
- Preliminary Russell 3000 Addition Pushing Stocks Around Street Insider Jun 17
- American Realty Capital Properties Added to Nasdaq Financial-100 Index and Russe... Jun 17
- AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL PROPERTIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Finan... Jun 17
- Who Wins in This Asset Sell-Off? Fool Jun 14
- AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL PROPERTIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Stateme... Jun 14
- AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL PROPERTIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Discl... Jun 14
ARCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Realty Capital Properties is up 57.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Caplease up 117.8%, and Chambers Street Properties down 4.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARCP
Pro Report PDF for ARCP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARCP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARCP
Did American Realty Capital Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.