AQXP Key Stats
AQXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aquinox Pharmaceuticals is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.21%, Lannett Co up 43.72%, and Abbott Laboratories up 24.53%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AQXP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AQXP
Did Aquinox Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.aqxpharma.com
- IR Website: http://investor.aqxpharma.com/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- NAICS Code: 446110
- NAICS Industry: Health and Personal Care Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Aquinox Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. It discovers, develops drug candidates to treat inflammation and cancer.
AQXP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AQXP","name")
- Description: =YCI("AQXP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AQXP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AQXP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AQXP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.