AQXP Key Stats
SA Breaking News02/02 10:04
SA Breaking News01/13 12:45
AQXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aquinox Pharmaceuticals is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Acura Pharmaceuticals down 55.68%, and Sunshine Biopharma down 86.84%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AQXP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AQXP
Did Aquinox Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.aqxpharma.com
- IR Website: http://investor.aqxpharma.com/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- NAICS Code: 446110
- NAICS Industry: Health and Personal Care Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Aquinox Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. It discovers, develops drug candidates to treat inflammation and cancer.
AQXP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AQXP","name")
- Description: =YCI("AQXP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AQXP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AQXP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AQXP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.