AQXP Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/23 12:46
SA Breaking News03/16 16:52
AQXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aquinox Pharmaceuticals is down 38.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, NephroGenex up 3.45%, and Mallinckrodt up 102.6%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AQXP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AQXP
Did Aquinox Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.aqxpharma.com
- IR Website: http://investor.aqxpharma.com/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- NAICS Code: 446110
- NAICS Industry: Health and Personal Care Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Aquinox Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The Company along with its wholly owned subsidiary is engaged in discovering and developing targeted therapeutics in disease areas of inflammation and immuno-oncology.
AQXP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AQXP","name")
- Description: =YCI("AQXP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AQXP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AQXP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AQXP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.