APU Key Stats
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NMM, EDUC, MCC, INTX, APU May 17
- AmeriGas Partners Revises Second Quarter Earnings Business Wire May 15
- AMERIGAS PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Con... May 15
- APU's Strong Dividend History Helps Get It To The Top 10 May 14
- A Piqued Interest in MLPs Due to the Lack of Yield in Other Places and an Ongoin... May 8
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks May 8
- APU Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/8/13 May 6
- 4 Dividend Stocks Showing You the Money May 6
- 4 Great Performing Dividend Stocks For 2013 May 3
- 4 Top Utilities Dogs Spark 7.5% To 34% Gains In April May 3
APU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AmeriGas Partners is up 29.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Suburban Propane Partners up 28.91%, and American Midstream Partners up 20.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for APU
Pro Report PDF for APU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APU
Did AmeriGas Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
UGI Corporation is a public utility holding company with a variety of assets based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. UGI was incorporated in 1882 as United Gas Improvement Co. It encouraged the formation of United Electric Company of New Jersey in 1899. Among the subsidiaries of Public Service Corporation, United Electric Company served as a holding company. The Company is the nation's largest retail propane marketer, serving approximately 1.3 million customers in all 50 states from approximately 1,200 distribution locations. It conducts its business principally through its subsidiary AmeriGas Propane, L.P.