APU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.426|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||319.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AmeriGas Partners' CEO Presents at Wells Fargo 2013 Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- A Wall Street Transcript Top 10 Interview for 2013: Oil & Gas MLPs with Solid Current Income and Significant Organic Growth Dec 10
- AMERIGAS PARTNERS LP Financials Dec 10
- High Yield Portfolio 1st Full Quarter A Roaring Success Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Can Ferrellgas Partners Outpace AmeriGas and Suburban Propane? Fool Dec 4
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: AI, CNSL, RSO, MMLP, APU The Street Dec 4
- Why cold weather affects names like AmeriGas and Suburban Propane Dec 2
- AmeriGas Partners, L.P. Announces Filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K noodls Dec 2
- UGI Makes Minor Upward Revisions to Fiscal 2013 and Fiscal 2012 GAAP Earnings noodls Dec 2
- AMERIGAS PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 29
APU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AmeriGas Partners is up 16.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Suburban Propane Partners up 28.46%, and UGI up 23.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for APU
Pro Report PDF for APU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APU
Did AmeriGas Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UGI Corporation is a public utility holding company with a variety of assets based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. UGI was incorporated in 1882 as United Gas Improvement Co. It encouraged the formation of United Electric Company of New Jersey in 1899. Among the subsidiaries of Public Service Corporation, United Electric Company served as a holding company. The Company is the nation's largest retail propane marketer, serving approximately 1.3 million customers in all 50 states from approximately 1,200 distribution locations. It conducts its business principally through its subsidiary AmeriGas Propane, L.P.