APSA Key Stats
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NMM, MCC, TNH, APSA Jun 17
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: BKCC, APSA, MCC Jun 7
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: CXS, BKCC, CMLP, APSA May 29
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TCAP, APSA, TCRD, CODI May 17
- The Vatican's finances (Fortune 1987) Feb 19
- Have mREITs Got You Down? Here's 7 Double-Digit-Yield Alternatives Oct 11
- Services Sector Wrap Aug 9
- Top-Performing Quantitative Dividend Growth Picks And Pans Jul 10
- Argentina's Wasted Chances Apr 23
- 12 Stocks With Significant Yields And Upside Potential Feb 23
APSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alto Palermo is up 48.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Intergroup Corporation up 13.46%, and HFF up 44.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for APSA
Pro Strategies Featuring APSA
Did Alto Palermo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alto Palermo S.A. is an Argentine real estate company whose fundamental commercial objectives are the possession, development, administration, acquisition and construction of productive shopping centers. APSA is a subsidiary of Inversiones y Representaciones S.A., a real estate holding company based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.