APRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-99.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.147|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10661%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 7:01 am Apricus Biosciences appoints Kleanthis Xanthopoulos as Chairman Dec 11
- Apricus Elects Kleanthis G. Xanthopoulos, Ph.D. as New Chairman noodls Dec 11
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Appoints Kleanthis Xanthopoulos as Chairman Street Insider Dec 11
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Reports Selling Stake in Recent Biotech IPO Street Insider Dec 2
- APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Statement Dec 2
- 4 Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory The Street Nov 27
- Good News for Apricus from Italy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Good News for Apricus from Italy Nov 26
- Apricus Biosciences expects to announce additional Vitaros partnerships Nov 25
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Receives AIFA Approval for Vitaros; Has Reviewed Multiple Partnership Offers Street Insider Nov 25
APRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apricus Biosciences is down 12.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Takeda Pharmaceutical up 6.67%, and Lannett Company up 493.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for APRI
Pro Strategies Featuring APRI
Did Apricus Biosciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Apricus Biosciences, Inc., is a pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes pharmaceutical products that treat large patient populations with operations based in the United States.