APPY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||624.8%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9188|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3950%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Venaxis, Inc. to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell GlobeNewswire Dec 5
- Venaxis to Present at Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 21
- VENAXIS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
- Venaxis to Present at Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum noodls Nov 7
- Venaxis' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- VENAXIS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Venaxis Nears Completion of Pivotal Clinical Trial of APPY1™ Test noodls Nov 7
- Venaxis to Provide Third Quarter 2013 Business Update noodls Oct 31
- Venaxis (APPY) Files $20M Common Shelf Street Insider Oct 22
- VENAXIS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 26
APPY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Venaxis is down 7.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Agilent Technologies up 44.58%, and Abaxis up 1.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for APPY
Pro Strategies Featuring APPY
Did Venaxis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Venaxis Inc is a biomedical company focused on obtaining U.S. FDA clearance for its lead product, AppyScore™. AppyScore is a blood-based test designed to help physicians manage patients who suffer from abdominal pain and acute appendicitis.