APPY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4455|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4189%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire11/13 16:15
PR Newswire10/27 16:30
PR Newswire08/28 09:15
|06/25/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Venaxis Inc|
APPY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Venaxis is down 12.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Agilent Technologies up 10.24%, and Abaxis up 52.52%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for APPY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring APPY
Did Venaxis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Company Website: http://www.venaxis.com
- IR Website: http://ir.venaxis.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Colorado
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325413
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Venaxis Inc is engaged in the development and commercialization of innovative products that address unmet diagnostic and therapeutic needs.
APPY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("APPY","name")
- Description: =YCI("APPY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("APPY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("APPY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("APPY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.