APP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3375|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-43.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones08/19 09:26
|08/18/2014||Earnings||American Apparel Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|06/18/2014||Misc||AGM Event for American Apparel, Inc.|
|06/18/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for American Apparel Inc|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||American Apparel, Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/06/2014||Earnings||American Apparel, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|11/14/2013||Earnings||American Apparel, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results|
APP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Apparel is down 35.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, Lululemon Athletica down 42.57%, and RadioShack down 76.62%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for APP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring APP
Did American Apparel make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Apparel Manufacturing
- Company Website: http://www.americanapparel.net
- IR Website: http://www.americanapparel.net/aboutus/investorrelations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Women’s, Girls’, and Infants’ Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 315240
- NAICS Industry: Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
American Apparel Inc designs, manufactures and sells for women, men, children and pets through retail, wholesale and online distribution channels. It operates 246 retail stores in 20 countries.
APP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("APP","name")
- Description: =YCI("APP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("APP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("APP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("APP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.