APO Key Stats
- Credit Suisse names new Chicago co-head after banker departure May 23
- Dutch aluminum products maker Constellium shares fall in debut May 23
- Dutch aluminum products maker Constellium NV trades down in debut Reuters - UK Focus May 23
- Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: Portfolio Update May 22
- Scene Last Night: MoMA, 92Y and Melanoma Research Parties May 22
- Leon Black's Apollo is Tops in Riskless Returns May 22
- 13.4% Dividend Payer Apollo Residential Mortgage's Market Leadership Makes It A ... May 22
- Apollo Beats KKR to Carlyle After Rally: Riskless Return May 22
- Spains Bad Bank Begins 15-Year Suicide With Bull Sale May 21
- Core Media Said Shopping Rights to Presley, Muhammad Ali May 21
APO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apollo Global Management is up 139.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Blackstone Group up 95.37%, and Virtus Investment Partners up 199.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for APO
Pro Report PDF for APO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APO
Did Apollo Global Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Apollo Global Management, LLC is an American private equity firm, founded in 1990 by former Drexel Burnham Lambert banker Leon Black. The firm specializes in leveraged buyout transactions and purchases of distressed securities involving corporate restructuring, special situations and industry consolidations. Apollo is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices in Purchase, New York, Los Angeles, Houston, London, Frankfurt, Luxemburg, Singapore, Hong Kong and Mumbai. The firm has invested over $16 billion in companies.