APO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.357|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||105.5%|
|Net Income (TTM)||671.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - IVR, DXCM, VR, CLX And APO Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Nine Entertainment Shares Fall 1.5% on Australian Trading Debut Dec 5
- Apollo to Present at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference in New York noodls Dec 5
- 2 Financial Stocks Rising on Big Volume The Street Dec 5
- Abercrombie Needs to Slim Down at the Top Fool Dec 4
- Bull of the Day: Artisan Partners (APAM) - Bull of the Day Zacks Dec 4
- Five Below: Earnings Preview Fool Dec 3
- The Gambler: Apollo Strikes Another Gaming Deal Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - MAA, WWD, APD, APO And IBKR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- New Ships Let Norwegian Cruise Line Battle Big Rivals Dec 2
APO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apollo Global Management is up 120.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.06%, Blackstone Group up 103.7%, and Carlyle Group up 38.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for APO
Pro Report PDF for APO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APO
Did Apollo Global Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Apollo Global Management LLC is a an alternative asset management company. It opeartes in three business segments; private equity, capital markets and real estate.