APL Key Stats
- Atlas Pipeline's CEO Presents at National Association of Publicly Traded Partner... May 22
- Billionaire Leon Cooperman's Top Stock Picks May 21
- Bargain Stocks Amid Declining Gas Prices May 20
- Jim Cramer: Buy AOL, Celgene, Biogen, and This Hot Stock Now May 15
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: WTR TSLA TWI APL EEP May 15
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stick With What Works May 14
- Cramer: 2 High-Yielders with Upside Potential May 14
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: LO, RDS.B, APL May 14
- EnCap Flatrock’s $200 Million Cardinal Move Targets Shale May 14
- ATLAS PIPELINE PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive ... May 13
APL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlas Pipeline Partners is up 39.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Energy Transfer Partners up 24.14%, and Atlas Energy up 54.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for APL
Pro Report PDF for APL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APL
Did Atlas Pipeline Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. is active in the gathering and processing segments of the midstream natural gas industry. In the Mid-Continent region of Oklahoma, southern Kansas, and northern and western Texas, APL owns and operates five active gas processing plants as well as approximately 8,300 miles of active intrastate gas gathering pipeline. Atlas Pipeline also owns a 20% interest in the West Texas LPG natural gas liquids transportation pipeline, operated by majority owner Chevron Corporation. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Moon Township, Pennsylvania.