APL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||101.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.578|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-88.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: LINE, APL, CBL, MEMP The Street Dec 6
- Atlas Pipeline Partners: A High-Yield Alternative To Kinder Morgan, Plains All American Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: NLY, NRF, APL Nov 25
- Devon to Acquire GeoSouthern Energy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL) Shares Enter Oversold Territory Nov 19
- Analysts' Actions: EL MJN INTC MTN QCOM Nov 19
- Chevron West Texas Pipeline Blows Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: ESV, VTR, APL, AYR Nov 15
- ATLAS PIPELINE PARTNERS LP Financials Nov 14
- Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. Announces Participation in Upcoming Conferences noodls Nov 12
APL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlas Pipeline Partners is up 14.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Atlas Energy up 28.87%, and Energy Transfer Partners up 33.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for APL
Pro Report PDF for APL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APL
Did Atlas Pipeline Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. is active in the gathering and processing segments of the midstream natural gas industry. In the Mid-Continent region of Oklahoma, southern Kansas, and northern and western Texas, APL owns and operates five active gas processing plants as well as approximately 8,300 miles of active intrastate gas gathering pipeline. Atlas Pipeline also owns a 20% interest in the West Texas LPG natural gas liquids transportation pipeline, operated by majority owner Chevron Corporation. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Moon Township, Pennsylvania.