APHB Key Stats
Business Wire01/05 20:29
SA Breaking News12/31 07:28
Business Wire12/30 19:11
|06/27/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Ampliphi Biosciences Corp|
APHB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ampliphi Biosciences is down 68.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.81%, Intrexon Corp down 13.02%, and ARCA biopharma down 64.71%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for APHB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring APHB
Did Ampliphi Biosciences make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ampliphibio.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ampliphi Biosciences Corp is a biotechnology company, which conducts research and development of gene therapy products and technologies for treating both acquired and inherited diseases.
APHB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("APHB","name")
- Description: =YCI("APHB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("APHB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("APHB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("APHB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.