APHB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0449|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-657.4%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire04/20 11:50
Business Wire03/31 07:00
SA Breaking News03/11 07:40
Business Wire03/10 17:07
|06/27/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Ampliphi Biosciences Corp|
APHB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ampliphi Biosciences is down 55.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.94%, Intrexon up 120.0%, and Ruthigen down 50.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for APHB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring APHB
Did Ampliphi Biosciences make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ampliphibio.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ampliphi Biosciences Corp is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel phage therapeutics. The Company's pipeline is based on the use of bacteriophages.
APHB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("APHB","name")
- Description: =YCI("APHB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("APHB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("APHB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("APHB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.