APH Key Stats
- Midday Movers: GE, OPEN, CTRX & More May 22
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Amphenol (APH) to Hold Street Insider May 22
- Amphenol downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel theflyonthewall.com May 22
- Amphenol Aerospace High Speed Solutions Advances ARINC 801 Fiber Optic Connector... May 22
- Amphenol downgraded by Stifel May 22
- 3 Electronics Stocks Dragging The Industry Down May 20
- Boyd Gaming Executive VP Sells More Than 135K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 14
- Amphenol Stock Hits New 52-Week High (APH) May 14
- Why Geospace Tech Is Poised to Bounce Back Fool May 13
- AMPHENOL CORP /DE/ Financials May 10
APH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amphenol is up 47.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Molex up 30.18%, and TE Connectivity up 47.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for APH
Pro Report PDF for APH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APH
Did Amphenol make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Amphenol Corporation is a major producer of electronic and fiber optic connectors, cable and interconnect systems such as coaxial cables. Amphenol is a portmanteau from the corporation's original name, American Phenolic Corp. Amphenol was founded in Chicago in 1932 by entrepreneur Arthur Schmitt, whose first product was a tube socket for radio tubes . Amphenol expanded significantly during World War II, when the company became the primary manufacturer of connectors used in military hardware, including airplanes and radios. From 1967 to 1982 it was part of Bunker Ramo Corporation.