APD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.692|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||994.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stock Market News for December 5, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - MAA, WWD, APD, APO And IBKR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- 02 December 2013 Air Products Develops Future Chemistry Talents in China’s National University Chemistry Video Contest View News Release ? noodls Dec 2
- Is Air Products & Chemicals a Buy? Fool Nov 29
- 26 November 2013 Air Products CEO to Speak at 2013 Citi Basic Materials Conference View News Release ? noodls Nov 26
- Air Products CEO to Speak at 2013 Citi Basic Materials Conference PR Newswire Nov 26
- AIR PRODUCTS & CHEMICALS INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 26
- 25 November 2013 Air Products 2013 Chairman’s Award of Excellence Presented to Steve Auvil View News Release ? noodls Nov 25
- Air Products 2013 Chairman's Award of Excellence Presented to Steve Auvil PR Newswire Nov 25
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard Nov 25
APD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Air Products & Chemicals is up 34.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Airgas up 25.95%, and Basf up 17.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for APD
Pro Report PDF for APD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APD
Did Air Products & Chemicals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Air Products serves customers in industrial, energy, technology and healthcare markets worldwide with a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, and equipment and services. Founded in 1940, Air Products has built leading positions in key growth markets such as semiconductor materials, refinery hydrogen, home healthcare services, natural gas liquefaction, and advanced coatings and adhesives. The company is recognized for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. In fiscal 2011, Air Products had revenues of $10.1 billion, operations in over 40 countries, and 18,900 employees around the globe.