APC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.502|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.774B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will Anadarko’s Megaprojects Pay Off? Fool 10:21 AM
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/13: (CIEN) (ATHN) (AMZN) Upgraded; (BP) (APC) (LULU) Downgraded Street Insider 10:20 AM
- Does Anadarko Stand a Chance in the LNG Export Business? Fool 10:01 AM
- Tronox (TROX) Issues Statement on Anadarko (APC) Litigation Street Insider 9:37 AM
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...) Street Insider 9:23 AM
- Howard Weil Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Outperform Street Insider 8:56 AM
- Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral Street Insider 7:10 AM
- Citi Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral Street Insider 7:08 AM
- Anadarko (APC) Tronox Damages Above Expectations But Market Reflect Max - Jefferies Street Insider 7:04 AM
- JPMorgan Cuts Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Underweight, PT $77 Street Insider 6:50 AM
APC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anadarko Petroleum is up 2.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.17%, EOG Resources up 31.45%, and Noble Energy up 34.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for APC
Pro Report PDF for APC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APC
Did Anadarko Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the worldâs largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with approximately 2.3 billion barrels of oil equivalent of proved reserves and production of 206 million BOE as of December 31, 2008. Anadarko employs a worldwide workforce of about 4,000. The company is headquartered in The Woodlands, SPD Montgomery County, Texas.