APAGF Key Stats
- APCO OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a ... May 10
- Apco Reports First-Quarter Results Business Wire May 7
- APCO OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and F... May 7
- APCO OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- WPX Energy Announces First-Quarter 2013 Results noodls May 2
- APCO OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, F... May 2
- Apco Continues Exploration Efforts in Colombia noodls Apr 22
- APCO OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 8
- Apco Reports Net Income for 2012 noodls Mar 7
- APCO OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Prin... Mar 7
APAGF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apco Oil and Gas International is down 49.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, WPX Energy up 24.94%, and Advantage Oil & Gas up 55.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for APAGF
Pro Report PDF for APAGF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APAGF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APAGF
Did Apco Oil and Gas International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on South America. Apco began exploration and production activities in Argentina in the late 1960s and has interests in eight oil and gas producing concessions and two exploration permits in Argentina, and three exploration and production contracts in Colombia. Apco became a public company in 1978 and is a Cayman Islands company with headquarters located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a branch office in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and a branch office in Bogota Colombia. Apco is 69 percent owned by WPX Energy, Inc.