AON Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||32.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.063B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Business Insurance names two Aon executives as 2013 Women to Watch noodls Dec 2
- 10 Obamacare Facts You Need to Know After 2 Months Fool Dec 1
- This Obamacare Contractor Just Got the Boot. Who Could Be Next? Fool Nov 30
- MOVES- Standard Chartered, AXA, Aon, TSB, European Central Bank Reuters - UK Focus Nov 27
- Aon Hewitt Leaders Honored for Excellence in Leadership, Client Service noodls Nov 27
- Kelly Smith Appointed President of Aon Benfield's U.S. Business noodls Nov 27
- Dubai Islamic Bank partners with global human resource consultancy Aon Hewitt noodls Nov 27
- AON PLC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Aon Plc (AON): Today's Featured Insurance Laggard Nov 25
- 3 Financial Stocks Dragging The Sector Down Nov 25
AON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aon is up 44.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Brown & Brown up 16.34%, and Marsh & McLennan up 37.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AON
Pro Report PDF for AON
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AON Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AON
Did Aon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aon Corporation is an American public multinational corporation headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA that provides risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting, and specialty insurance underwriting. Aon has approximately 500 offices worldwide, serving 120 countries with 59,000 employees.