AOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.094|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-90.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||92.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Google led U.S. in search search with 66.7% in November, comScore says theflyonthewall.com Dec 12
- Photronics (PLAB) Jumps: Stock Adds 8.4% in Session Dec 12
- Harman Upgraded to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- Photronics (PLAB) Jumps: Stock Adds 8.4% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 12
- AOL's CEO Presents at UBS Global Media and Communications Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Want A Global Media Empire With Low Valuations? Buy Yahoo Or AOL Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Twitter Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- EVERTEC (EVTC) Jumps: Stock Adds 7.7% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Silicon Valley, not Washington, needs to lead on privacy reform USA TODAY Dec 11
- PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Dec 11 Dec 11
AOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AOL is up 40.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Facebook up 85.24%, and Google up 53.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AOL
Pro Report PDF for AOL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AOL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AOL
Did AOL make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AOL Inc. is an American global Internet services and media company. AOL is headquartered at 770 Broadway in New York. Founded in 1983 as Control Video Corporation, it has franchised its services to companies in several nations around the world or set up international versions of its services. The company's business spans online content, products and services that the company offers to consumers, publishers and advertisers. Through its advertising networks, AOL engages consumers with online advertising services on both its owned and operated properties and third-party websites. The company offers an array of consumer applications, including a suite of communications products and services, which consist of email and instant messaging. AOL is headquartered in New York City, but has many offices throughout cities in North America, like Atlanta, Baltimore, Beverly Hills, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Dulles, Mountain View, San Francisco, and Toronto. London and Tokyo are its foreign offices.