ANW Key Stats
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Inc. Announces the Launch of the Syndication of its USD ... May 28
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Aegean Marine Petroleum Network (ANW) May 22
- Investors are Digesting These Financial Stock Earnings Insights May 19
- The Gory Details on Aegean Marine Petroleum Network's Double Miss May 16
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings ... May 16
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today May 16
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Rising Now May 15
- Aegean Marine Petroleum (ANW) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider May 15
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Resu... May 15
- Q1 2013 Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc Earnings Release - After Market Clos... May 15
ANW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aegean Marine Petroleum Network is up 101.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Adams Resources & Energy up 105.8%, and SMF Energy Corporation down 14.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ANW
Pro Report PDF for ANW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANW
Did Aegean Marine Petroleum Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aegean Marine Petroleum is a company based in Greece focusing on petroleum refining. Aegean Marine Petroleum is the second-largest refiner company in Greece behind Hellenic Petroleum. The headquarters are in Piraeus. Aegean Marine Petroleum is a marine fuel logistics company that physically supplies and markets refined marine fuel and lubricants to ships in port and at sea. As a physical supplier, Aegean Marine Petroleum purchase marine fuel from refineries, major oil producers and other sources and resell and deliver these fuels using bunkering tankers to a broad base of end users.