ANTH Key Stats
SA Breaking News12/15 09:12
PR Newswire12/15 09:00
SA Breaking News11/14 16:53
|11/14/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q3 2014 Earning Result|
|07/28/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q2 2014 Earning Result|
|07/14/2014||Misc||Anthera Pharmaceuticals Announces Acquisition of Sollpura® (Liprotamase) for Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency From Eli Lilly and Company|
|05/13/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/12/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
ANTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anthera Pharmaceuticals is down 42.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.84%, AstraZeneca up 27.26%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 15.77%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ANTH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ANTH
Did Anthera Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.anthera.com
- IR Website: http://investor.anthera.com/releases.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutics to treat serious diseases associated with inflammation and autoimmune diseases.
ANTH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ANTH","name")
- Description: =YCI("ANTH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ANTH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ANTH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ANTH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.