ANTH Key Stats
PR Newswire02/19 13:30
SA Breaking News02/18 12:51
SA Breaking News02/18 12:22
SA Breaking News02/11 12:45
PR Newswire02/10 15:56
SA Breaking News02/10 12:45
|03/04/2015 10:00 EST||Misc||35th Annual Cowen & Company Health Care Conference|
|11/14/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q3 2014 Earning Result|
|07/28/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q2 2014 Earning Result|
|07/14/2014||Misc||Anthera Pharmaceuticals Announces Acquisition of Sollpura® (Liprotamase) for Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency From Eli Lilly and Company|
|05/13/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/12/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
ANTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anthera Pharmaceuticals is up 71.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.69%, Capnia up N/A, and Minerva Neurosciences up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ANTH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ANTH
Did Anthera Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.anthera.com
- IR Website: http://investor.anthera.com/releases.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutics to treat serious diseases associated with inflammation and autoimmune diseases.
ANTH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ANTH","name")
- Description: =YCI("ANTH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ANTH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ANTH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ANTH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.