ANTH Key Stats
PR Newswire10/01 16:00
|07/28/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q2 2014 Earning Result|
|07/14/2014||Misc||Anthera Pharmaceuticals Announces Acquisition of Sollpura® (Liprotamase) for Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency From Eli Lilly and Company|
|05/13/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/12/2014||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|10/29/2013||Earnings||Anthera Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results, Clinical and Regulatory Update|
ANTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anthera Pharmaceuticals is down 46.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, AstraZeneca up 39.68%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 8.25%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ANTH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ANTH
Did Anthera Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.anthera.com
- IR Website: http://investor.anthera.com/releases.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutics to treat serious diseases associated with inflammation and autoimmune diseases.
ANTH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ANTH","name")
- Description: =YCI("ANTH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ANTH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ANTH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ANTH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.