ANSS Key Stats
- How Much Further Can Value Carry Autodesk? Investopedia May 17
- Can Autodesk Design Better Q2 After Q1 Slams Stock? Investor's Business Daily May 17
- 4 Software Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 16
- The Best In Design Software For Your Tech Portfolio Fool May 13
- Here's 1 Reason Ansys Looks Weak Fool May 7
- Ansys Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 2
- ANSYS weakness creates buying opportunity, says Benchmark Co. theflyonthewall.com May 2
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades ANSYS (ANSS) to Hold Street Insider May 2
- Ansys Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Not Happy Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 2
- Ansys, Inc. (ANSS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2, FY13 Street Insider May 2
ANSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ansys is up 26.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.02%, Autodesk up 24.16%, and Adobe Systems up 40.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANSS
Pro Report PDF for ANSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANSS
Did Ansys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ANSYS, Inc. is an engineering simulation software developer. The Company and its global network of channel partners provide sales, support and training for customers. Headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A. with more than 60 strategic sales locations throughout the world, ANSYS, Inc. and its subsidiaries employ over 1,600 people and distribute ANSYS products through a network of channel partners in over 40 countries. The company was founded in 1970 by Dr. John A. Swanson and originally named Swanson Analysis Systems, Inc.