ANSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.380|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||225.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Synopsys Beats on Q4 Earnings, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- ANSYS And Reaction Design Announce Signing Of Definitive Merger Agreement noodls Dec 4
- Ansys (ANSS) Acquires Reaction Design Street Insider Dec 4
- Chipotle, Cognizant: Stocks That Frank Caruso Likes Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- ANSYS Releases New Version Of Flagship Products noodls Dec 3
- For The Second Year In A Row, ANSYS Simulation Drives Four Out Of The Top Six F1 Racing Teams To Victory PR Newswire Dec 3
- Strategic Partnership Between ANSYS And Florida International University Provides Valuable Electromagnetic Simulation Tools To Engineering Students noodls Nov 20
- ANSYS CEO to Present at the NASDAQ OMX 30th Investor Program in London, UK noodls Nov 18
- 5 Tech Stocks to Trade in November Nov 13
- Ansys Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
ANSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ansys is up 30.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Advent Software up 115.1%, and CommVault Systems up 10.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANSS
Pro Report PDF for ANSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANSS
Did Ansys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ANSYS, Inc. is an engineering simulation software developer. The Company and its global network of channel partners provide sales, support and training for customers. Headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A. with more than 60 strategic sales locations throughout the world, ANSYS, Inc. and its subsidiaries employ over 1,600 people and distribute ANSYS products through a network of channel partners in over 40 countries. The company was founded in 1970 by Dr. John A. Swanson and originally named Swanson Analysis Systems, Inc.