ANN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.140|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||100.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Five Strategic Initiatives to Drive ANN Forward Fool Dec 5
- Fed taper anxiety grips markets CNBC Dec 4
- Analysis - Canada's cold shoulder to Target a cautionary tale Dec 3
- Analysis: Canada's cold shoulder to Target a cautionary tale Reuters Dec 3
- Isn't it time for a down week for stocks? CNBC Dec 3
- Kors, L Brands Among Black Friday Traffic Winners Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
- Black Friday or Black Ice? Opinions Are Mixed Barrons.com Dec 2
- ANN INC. Financials Nov 30
- Short Interest In ANN Jumps 36.6% Nov 27
- When it pays to get a store’s credit card Nov 26
ANN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ann is up 7.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Aeropostale down 35.85%, and Citi Trends up 23.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANN
Pro Report PDF for ANN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANN
Did Ann make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ann, Inc. is a retailer of women's apparel, shoes and accessories serving clients across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. It sells products under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brand names. The company's Ann Taylor and LOFT brands offers a full range of career and casual separates, dresses, tops, weekend wear, shoes and accessories, coordinated as part of a strategy to provide modern styles that are versatile across all occasions and needs and are marketed in stores in the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico through four channels, Ann Taylor stores, LOFT stores, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet, and also available online at www.anntaylor.com and www.anntaylorloft.com. The company was founded by Richard Liebeskind in 1954 and is headquartered in New York, New York.