ANH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5698|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||87.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||11.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Top 3 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: DCIX, LGP, ANH The Street Dec 2
- Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: Is There A Mortgage REIT That Can't Be Beat? Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Top 5 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: ARP, ANH, AT, NAT, EROC Nov 18
- ANWORTH MORTGAGE ASSET CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Anworth Mortgage Asset Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- Anworth Mortgage downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette Nov 1
- Anworth Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 31
- Anworth Mortgage Asset (ANH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 31
- ANWORTH MORTGAGE ASSET CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Oct 31
- Q3 2013 Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 31
ANH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anworth Mortgage Asset is down 19.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.82%, Apollo Commercial up 11.43%, and American Capital Agency down 28.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANH
Pro Report PDF for ANH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANH
Did Anworth Mortgage Asset make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation is a real estate investment trust. It invests primarily in United States agency mortgage-backed securities issued or guaranteed by United States government sponsored entities, such as Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, or an agency of the United States government, such as Ginnie Mae, including mortgage pass-through certificates, collateralized mortgage obligations, and other real estate securities, on a leveraged basis. Its portfolio includes agency mortgage-backed securities comprising of agency adjustable-rate mortgage-backed securities, agency hybrid adjustable-rate mortgage-backed securities, agency fixed-rate mortgage-backed securities and agency floating-rate collateralized mortgage obligations. Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation was founded in 1997 and is based in Santa Monica, California.