ANFI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.195|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/15 12:52
Business Wire12/01 08:00
SA Breaking News11/24 17:43
SA Breaking News11/24 16:04
Business Wire11/24 16:01
ANFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amira Nature Foods is down 31.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Pilgrims Pride up 108.2%, and Dean Foods up 12.74%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ANFI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ANFI
Did Amira Nature Foods make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Packaged Foods
- Company Website: http://www.amirafoods.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=251471&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United Arab Emirates
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 311999
- NAICS Industry: Other Food Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Amira Nature Foods Ltd is a provider of packaged Indian specialty rice, with sales in over 60 countries. It also sell other products such as wheat, barley and legumes.
ANFI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ANFI","name")
- Description: =YCI("ANFI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ANFI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ANFI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ANFI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.