ANEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.164|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LEVI & KORSINSKY, LLP Notifies Investors of ANAREN, INC. of Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Board of Anaren, Inc. in Connection With Sale of Company to Veritas Capital Fund IV, L.P. Marketwired Dec 6
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Investors in Anaren, Inc. Are Encouraged To Contact Wolf Haldenstein Business Wire Dec 4
- LEVI & KORSINSKY, LLP Notifies Investors of ANAREN, INC. of Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Board of Anaren, Inc. in Connection With Sale of Company to Veritas Capital Fund IV, L.P. -- ANEN GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- ANAREN, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout PR Newswire Dec 2
- ANAREN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 27
- The Shuman Law Firm Investigates Anaren, Inc. Business Wire Nov 25
- The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC Announces Investigation Into the Details of Anaren, Inc.’s (ANEN) Proposed Sale to Veritas Capital Fund IV, LP Business Wire Nov 25
- INVESTOR ALERT: O’Bell Law Firm, L.L.C. is Investigating the Buyout of Anaren, Inc. by Veritas Capital Fund IV, L.P. Business Wire Nov 22
- Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Investigation of Anaren, Inc. Going Private Transaction Business Wire Nov 21
- INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces Investigation of Anaren, Inc. Board of Directors for Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty In Connection With Sale of the Company to Veritas Capital PR Newswire Nov 20
ANEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anaren is up 45.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.03%, Aruba Networks down 21.07%, and Maxwell Technologies down 1.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANEN
Pro Report PDF for ANEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANEN
Did Anaren make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Anaren, Inc. designs, develops and markets microwave components and assembles for the wireless communications, satellite communications and defense electronics markets.