ANAT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.701|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||261.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/28 16:47
|06/04/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.77, Declared Date: Apr 25 2014, Pay Date: Jun 20 2014|
|03/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.77, Declared Date: Feb 27 2014, Pay Date: Mar 24 2014|
|12/04/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.77, Declared Date: Oct 31 2013, Pay Date: Dec 20 2013|
|09/04/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.77, Declared Date: Jul 25 2013, Pay Date: Sep 20 2013|
ANAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American National Insurance is up 3.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, American International up 17.03%, and Sony Financial Holdings down 1.69%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ANAT
PDF Report for ANAT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANAT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ANAT
Did American National Insurance make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Diversified
- Company Website: http://www.anico.com
- IR Website: http://www.anico.com/InvestorRelations/index.htm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Texas
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Insurance Related Activities
- NAICS Code: 524298
- NAICS Industry: Agencies, Brokerages, and Other Insurance Related Activities
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
American National Insurance is an insurance company. It provides life insurance, health insurance, annuities and property and casualty insurance.
ANAT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ANAT","name")
- Description: =YCI("ANAT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ANAT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ANAT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ANAT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.