AMTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6544|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/13 12:48
SA Breaking News11/12 16:30
AMTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aemetis is up 23.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Albemarle down 11.76%, and Cabot down 14.06%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMTX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMTX
Did Aemetis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Specialty Chemicals
- Company Website: http://www.aemetis.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325199
- NAICS Industry: Basic Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Aemetis Inc is an industrial biotechnology company producing renewable chemicals and fuels using patented microbes and processes.
AMTX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMTX","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMTX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMTX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMTX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMTX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.