AMTG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-76.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0427|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-91.41%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.098M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best 4 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: AMTG, MITT, OIBR, TEU The Street Dec 5
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday Nov 25
- 5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: AMTG, MITT, OIBR, TEU, LPHI Nov 25
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- 5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: LPHI, AMTG, MITT, TEU, ACRE Nov 15
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- Apollo Residential Mortgage's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Apollo Residential Mortgage Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 7
- APOLLO RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statem Nov 7
AMTG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apollo Residential is down 21.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, American Capital Agency down 27.09%, and ARMOUR Residential REIT down 38.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMTG
Pro Report PDF for AMTG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMTG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMTG
Did Apollo Residential make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Apollo Residential Mortgage, Inc. finances residential real estate. The Company invests in, finances,& manages Agency mortgage-backed securities (MBS), non-Agency MBS, residential mortgage loans and other residential mortgage assets in the United States.