AMSG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.189|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||69.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sidoti Starts AmSurg (AMSG) at Neutral (earlier) Street Insider Dec 9
- Coverage initiated on AmSurg by Barclays Nov 25
- Barclays Starts AmSurg (AMSG) at Equalweight Street Insider Nov 25
- AMSURG CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 22
- AmSurg Corp. to Present at the Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Health Care Conference Business Wire Nov 22
- Gentiva Misses on Earnings & Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- DaVita Beats on Q3 Earnings, Revises Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- AMSURG CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 5
- AMSURG CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Health Care Regulations and Hospital Administration Upgrade Cycle Are Dual Demand Curves for Software Systems: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with David H. Windley, Managing Director in the Equity Research Group of Jefferies & Company, Wall Street Transcript Oct 30
AMSG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amsurg is up 58.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, LCA-Vision up 12.66%, and Gentiva Health Services up 33.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMSG
Pro Report PDF for AMSG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMSG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMSG
Did Amsurg make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AmSurg Corp. acquires, develops and operates practice-based ambulatory surgery centers. It focuses on the delivery of quality, low cost surgery services that create high patient and physician satisfaction. The firm creates value for the three constituencies involved in every surgical procedure: the patient, the physician and the payor. The company operates in one business segment namely the ownership and operation of ambulatory surgery centers. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.