AMRN Key Stats
- 3 Lessons From Amarin's Failures in 2013 Fool 10:14 AM
- 4 Biotech Stocks Under $10 to Watch The Street Dec 4
- 3 Biggest FDA Decisions of 2013 Fool Dec 3
- Amarin in Deep Hole so Top Execs Get Cash Bonus Offer The Street Dec 3
- Amarin: Don't Follow The Leader Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Amarin (AMRN) Higher Following Publication of Two Patent Notices of Allowance Street Insider Dec 2
- Keep An Eye on Exelixis, Cell Therapeutics, Isis, and Amarin Today Fool Dec 2
- Amarin Announces Notification of Patent Allowances for U.S. Applications 13/685,281, and 13/685,291 Related to Triglyceride Lowering With a Mixture of Omega-3 Free Fatty Acid (Including EPA and/or DHA) in Both the MARINE and ANCHOR Patient GlobeNewswire Dec 2
- Any Hopes Left For Amarin Bulls? Seeking Alpha Dec 1
- AstraZeneca Stock: 3 Things to Know Fool Nov 29
AMRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amarin is down 85.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.80%, Teva Pharmaceutical down 0.94%, and GlaxoSmithKline up 25.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMRN
Pro Strategies Featuring AMRN
Did Amarin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Amarin Corporation plc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with expertise in lipid science focused on the treatment of cardiovascular disease. The Company's lead product candidate is AMR101 (icosapent ethyl). The firm has completed two pivotal Phase 3 studies of AMR101 which include Marine and Anchor under the Special Protocol Assessment agreements with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The company was founded on March 1, 1989 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.