AMRN Key Stats
- Vascepa Data Should Make Amarin Longs Worried May 20
- Amarin: It's The Strategy, Not The Science May 20
- Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa Not in FDA Orange Book for April Street Insider May 17
- AMARIN CORP PLC\UK Financials May 17
- A Disconnect Between Future Prospects of Drug Candidates Versus Where Share Pric... May 16
- 7 Biotechnology Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 15
- Amarin & Celsion: Post-Earnings Roundup May 15
- Amarin (AMRN) Sees Early Gains; Stock up 4% Street Insider May 14
- Amarin Reports Solid Vascepa TRx Growth, Stock Holds Its Ground May 13
- Weekly Stock Watch - Week Of May 13, 2013 May 11
AMRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amarin Corporation is down 29.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 16.23%, and Omthera Pharmaceuticals down 3.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMRN
Pro Report PDF for AMRN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMRN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMRN
Did Amarin Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Amarin Corporation plc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with expertise in lipid science focused on the treatment of cardiovascular disease. The Company's lead product candidate is AMR101 (icosapent ethyl). The firm has completed two pivotal Phase 3 studies of AMR101 which include Marine and Anchor under the Special Protocol Assessment agreements with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The company was founded on March 1, 1989 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.