AMRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1338|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.031M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Unregistered Sale of Eq Dec 4
- Sterne Agee Downgrades Albany Molecular Research (AMRI) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 3
- Albany Molecular Research Is Now Oversold (AMRI) The Street Dec 3
- ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Fi Nov 25
- AMRI Announces Pricing of $130 Million Cash Convertible Senior Notes PR Newswire Nov 20
- AMRI Announces Proposed Private Offering of $100 Million Cash Convertible Senior Notes noodls Nov 18
- Albany Molecular Research (AMRI) Announces $100M Convertible Notes Private Placemen Street Insider Nov 18
- ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC Financials Nov 14
- ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
AMRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Albany Molecular Research is up 102.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Chemocentryx down 56.94%, and Osiris Therapeutics up 59.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMRI
Pro Report PDF for AMRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMRI
Did Albany Molecular Research make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Albany Molecular Research, Inc., is a contract research and manufacturing organization providing customers drug discovery, development and manufacturing services.