AMRB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4929|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.055M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/16/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||American River Bankshares Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|10/16/2014||Earnings||American River Bankshares Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|07/17/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call|
|07/17/2014||Earnings||Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
|04/17/2014 13:30 PDT||Misc||First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call|
|04/17/2014||Earnings||First Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
|01/23/2014 13:30 PDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|01/23/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Earnings|
AMRB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American River Bankshares is up 5.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Ameris Bancorp up 29.87%, and Farmers and Merchants up 5.26%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMRB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMRB
Did American River Bankshares make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: https://www.americanriverbank.com
- IR Website: https://www.americanriverbank.com/American-River-Bank-Company-News/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
American River Bankshares is a bank holding company, which serves the commercial banking needs of small to mid-sized businesses. It accepts checking and savings deposits, offers money market deposit accounts and certificates of deposit, among others.
AMRB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMRB","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMRB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMRB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMRB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMRB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.