AMRB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.037M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Dec 6
- AMERICAN RIVER BANKSHARES Financials Nov 15
- Strong Buy on American River Bankshares Nov 7
- AMERICAN RIVER BANKSHARES Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Strong Buy on American River Bankshares - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 6
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 1
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 29
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 21
- Heritage Commerce (HTBK) in Focus: Stock Gains 5.5% - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 21
AMRB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American River Bankshares is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Bay Bancorp up 8.18%, and FS Bancorp up 33.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMRB
Pro Strategies Featuring AMRB
Did American River Bankshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American River Bankshares is a community-oriented bank holding company for American River Bank, which provides commercial banking services to small to mid-sized businesses in Northern California.