AMRB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4527|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.824M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/16 14:35
|01/23/2014 13:30 PDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|01/23/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Earnings. Estimate: 0.10.|
|10/17/2013 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q3 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|10/17/2013||Earnings||Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results. Estimate: 0.08.|
AMRB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American River Bankshares is up 1.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, Associated Banc up 8.65%, and M&T Bank up 6.56%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMRB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMRB
Did American River Bankshares make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: https://www.americanriverbank.com
- IR Website: https://www.americanriverbank.com/American-River-Bank-Company-News/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
American River Bankshares is a bank holding company, which serves the commercial banking needs of small to mid-sized businesses. It accepts checking and savings deposits, offers money market deposit accounts and certificates of deposit, among others.
AMRB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMRB","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMRB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMRB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMRB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMRB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.