AMRB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3427|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.057M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AMERICAN RIVER BANKSHARES Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 02/28 06:01 ET
- AMERICAN RIVER BANKSHARES Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Ex Yahoo 02/18 15:36 ET
- AMERICAN RIVER BANKSHARES Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Ex Yahoo 02/10 16:09 ET
- American River Bank Foundation Donates $100,000 to Eleven Northern California Non Profit Organizations Marketwired 01/30 15:47 ET
- American River Bank Foundation Donates $100,000 to Non Profit Organizations Yahoo 01/30 15:32 ET
- American River Bankshares (AMRB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS Street Insider 01/23 06:30 ET
- AMERICAN RIVER BANKSHARES Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition 01/23 06:29 ET
- American River Bankshares Reports Fourth Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired 01/23 06:24 ET
- 1:24 pm American River Bankshares announces a 10% stock repurchase program for 2014 01/17 17:11 ET
- AMERICAN RIVER BANKSHARES Files SEC form 8-K/A, Other Events 01/17 16:19 ET
AMRB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American River Bankshares is up 32.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Central Valley Comm Bank up 38.73%, and Preferred Bank up 50.30%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMRB
Pro Strategies Featuring AMRB
Did American River Bankshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
American River Bankshares is a community-oriented bank holding company for American River Bank, which provides commercial banking services to small to mid-sized businesses in Northern California.