AMPE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7706|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-38.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-46254%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/25 09:24
PR Newswire02/25 07:03
PR Newswire02/20 16:30
SA Breaking News02/11 15:42
SA Breaking News02/02 16:27
|09/15/2014 10:00 MDT||Misc||Ampio Pharmaceuticals Announces Webcast for Annual Shareholder Meeting|
AMPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ampio Pharmaceuticals is down 22.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.77%, Xenon Pharmaceuticals up N/A, and Anika Therapeutics down 5.41%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMPE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMPE
Did Ampio Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ampiopharma.com
- IR Website: http://ampiopharma.com/investors/stock-information/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing innovative, proprietary pharmaceutical drugs and diagnostic products to identify, treat and prevent human diseases including metabolic disorders, cancer etc.
AMPE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMPE","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMPE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMPE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMPE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMPE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.