AMPE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5393|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-48577%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AMPIO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- Two Prominent Scientists Join Ampio Pharmaceuticals Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) noodls Dec 3
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals Developing a Promising Pipeline Dec 2
- Ampio Receives FDA Confirmation that The Spring Study is Pivotal and Will Initiate the Final Pivotal Trial for Ampion™ Biological License Application (BLA) noodls Dec 2
- Ampio Pharma (AMPE) to Commence Pivotal Ampion OAK Trial in Jan. 2014 Street Insider Dec 2
- Ampio mentioned cautiously by The Street's Adam Feuerstein Nov 25
- Ampio Hides Need For New Eye Drug Study in SEC Filing Nov 25
- Ampio: Anticipating Data For Exciting DME Therapy Optina Seeking Alpha Nov 24
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference noodls Nov 19
- Ampio Responds to Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Press release/solicitation noodls Nov 19
AMPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ampio Pharmaceuticals is up 80.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Sanofi up 10.82%, and Alimera Sciences up 45.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMPE
Pro Strategies Featuring AMPE
Did Ampio Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is engaged in developing innovative, proprietary pharmaceutical drugs and diagnostic products to identify, treat and prevent a broad range of human diseases including metabolic disorders, cancer etc.