AMOV Key Stats
- Final Trade: Your First Move for Thursday, May 23 May 22
- In Mexico, It Really Is the Economy, Stupid May 3
- America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Cal... Apr 19
- Passing On Verizon And AT&T, But America Movil Appears Attractive At Current Lev... Apr 11
- Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim's Digital Event Sets World Record Forbes Apr 9
- U.S. Government Puts Pressure On Carlos Slim, Mexico's Telecom Sector To Open Up... Apr 1
- Nike Sails on U.S. Sales and 4 Other Hot Stocks Mar 22
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News Mar 22
- Guru Stocks at 52-Week Lows: AMX, AMOV, BIDU, ABX, GG Mar 18
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. Stock Downgraded (AMOV) Mar 13
AMOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). America Movil is down 14.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, BCE up 22.10%, and Voltari down 25.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMOV
Pro Report PDF for AMOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMOV
Did America Movil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
América Móvil is a Mexican telecommunication company headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico. It is the fourth largest mobile network operator in terms of equity subscribers and one of the largest corporations in the world. América Móvil is a Forbes Global 2000 company. A venture of Carlos Slim, América Móvil provides services to 246 million mobile subscribers in 18 countries.