AMG Key Stats
- Affiliated Managers Group Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Ameren May 22
- Big Risks From A Market Plunge Part 1 May 17
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) PT Raised at Jefferies Street Insider May 16
- Affiliated Managers Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (AMG) May 16
- AFFILIATED MANAGERS GROUP INC Financials May 11
- Affiliated Managers Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (AMG) May 9
- Texas Instruments Senior VP Sells 80K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 8
- AFFILIATED MANAGERS GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Stocks Stay In The Red After Fed Sticks With Cautious Tone May 1
- Jefferies Lifts PT Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) to $179 Street Insider May 1
AMG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Affiliated Managers Group is up 56.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.04%, Invesco up 60.15%, and BlackRock up 70.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMG
Pro Report PDF for AMG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMG
Did Affiliated Managers Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Affiliated Managers Group Inc. is an American holding company headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts that owns a number of financial-sector companies. AMG has been described as an "aggregator of investment management firms". AMG made its first Affiliate investment in 1994, and today manages approximately $306 billion in assets (as of September 30, 2011) through its Affiliates, and offers over 350 products across a wide array of investment styles, asset classes and geographies to institutional and retail clients around the world. Founded in December 1993 as a privately owned company, its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange occurred in November 1997.