AMG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.109|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||277.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Financial Services Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher The Street Dec 12
- Affiliated Managers Group Inc (AMG): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard The Street Dec 10
- Goldman on 'Liquid Alts': Like the Go-Go Days of ETFs Barrons.com Dec 6
- Artisan Partners Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Bull of the Day: Artisan Partners (APAM) - Bull of the Day Zacks Dec 4
- Bull of the Day: Artisan Partners (APAM) Dec 4
- Affiliated Managers Hits 52-Week High Dec 3
- Affiliated Managers Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Capital One Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Invesco Reaches 52-Week High Nov 29
AMG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Affiliated Managers Group is up 54.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Waddell & Reed Fnancial up 89.28%, and GAMCO Investors up 62.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMG
Pro Report PDF for AMG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMG
Did Affiliated Managers Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Affiliated Managers Group Inc. is an American holding company headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts that owns a number of financial-sector companies. AMG has been described as an "aggregator of investment management firms". AMG made its first Affiliate investment in 1994, and today manages approximately $306 billion in assets (as of September 30, 2011) through its Affiliates, and offers over 350 products across a wide array of investment styles, asset classes and geographies to institutional and retail clients around the world. Founded in December 1993 as a privately owned company, its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange occurred in November 1997.