AMED Key Stats
- Amedisys to Present at Investor Conferences Business Wire May 23
- Interesting AMED Put And Call For July May 20
- 5 Stocks With Prime Earnings Momentum — KNSY MIL ALJ AMED URS Investor Place May 15
- 5 Stocks With Great Earnings Momentum — KNSY MIL ALJ AMED URS Investor Place May 8
- Medicare Fraud Case Could Create Further Loss May 6
- Chemed sinks after DOJ suit alleging Medicare fraud May 3
- Amedisys posts lower profit May 1
- 5 Stocks With Prime Earnings Momentum — KNSY MIL ALJ AMED URS Investor Place May 1
- Huge Earnings Miss By AMED, Guides Low - Analyst Blog Zacks May 1
- Amedisys Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
AMED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amedisys is up 15.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Gentiva Health Services up 76.21%, and Almost Family up 2.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMED
Pro Report PDF for AMED
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMED Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMED
Did Amedisys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?