AME Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.039|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||501.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LTO RENDIMIENTO EN LA MEDICIÓN DE REDONDEZ noodls Dec 11
- Badger Meter Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- AMETEK INC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 4
- Ametek acquires Powervar for $128 million Dec 4
- AMETEK (AME) Acquires Powervar in $128M Deal Street Insider Dec 4
- AMETEK Acquires Powervar PR Newswire Dec 4
- 4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: TDW, EAT, AME, NOV The Street Dec 3
- Agilent Approves Buyback, Hikes Div - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Pound falls, gilts and UK shares pare losses after BoE minutes Reuters Nov 20
- Agilent Beats on Earnings in Q4 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
AME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ametek is up 31.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.11%, Middleby up 76.45%, and Pall up 35.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AME
Pro Report PDF for AME
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AME Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AME
Did Ametek make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AMETEK, Inc is a manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with headquarters in the United States. The company was founded in 1930 and has been listed since on the NYSE under the ticker symbol . The company's original name, American Machine and Metals, was changed to AMETEK in the early 1960, reflecting AME's evolution from a provider of heavy machinery to a manufacturer of analytical instruments, precision components and specialty materials. The Company has annual sales of $2.9 billion. The Company has approximately 11,600 colleagues working at more than 100 manufacturing facilities and more than 100 sales and service centers in the United States and around the world.