AMDA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-16.28|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-19.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-226.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
AMDA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amedica is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.86%, Digirad up 62.20%, and LDR Holding up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMDA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMDA
Did Amedica make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.amedica.com
- IR Website: http://www.amedica.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Utah
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339113
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Amedica Corporation is a commercial-stage biomaterial company focused on using its silicon nitride technology platform to develop, manufacture, and commercialize a broad range of medical devices.
AMDA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMDA","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMDA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMDA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMDA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMDA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.