AMCX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.730|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||56.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||270.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume The Street Dec 12
- Netflix Is Investing for the Long Haul Fool Dec 11
- Reports: Discovery Cooks Up a Deal for Scripps Fox Business Dec 11
- Hedge Fund Strategies In Your Sleep Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- U.S. Television Prime-Time Ratings for Week Ended Dec. 8 Bloomberg Dec 10
- U.S. Cable Television Ratings for the Week Ended Dec. 8 Bloomberg Dec 10
- U.S. Broadcast Television Ratings for the Week Ended Dec. 8 Bloomberg Dec 10
- Netflix to Stream 'Mitt' in 2014 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- This Season, the Revolutionary War Will Be Televised BusinessWeek Dec 10
- The Ugly Numbers Behind Unbundled Cable TV BusinessWeek Dec 6
AMCX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AMC Networks is up 24.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.12%, CBS up 62.87%, and Walt Disney up 41.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMCX
Pro Report PDF for AMCX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMCX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMCX
Did AMC Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AMC Networks Inc owns and operates several brands in cable television. AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel, WE tv, and IFC Films produce and deliver distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant contents.