AMCN Key Stats
- AirMedia Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 14
- AirMedia Group Inc.Earnings Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for 8:00 pm ET... May 13
- AirMedia Group, Inc. (AMCN) Narrows Q1 Loss to 5c/Share Street Insider May 13
- AirMedia Announces Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire May 13
- InPlay: Airmedia: Elec-Tech to invest RMB640 mln in AirMedia's Gas Station Media... May 13
- Elec-Tech to Invest RMB640 million in AirMedia's Gas Station Media Network PR Newswire May 13
- Q1 2013 AirMedia Group Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 13
- AirMedia to Announce First Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results on May 13, 2... May 7
- AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. Financials May 2
- AirMedia Announces 20-F Filing PR Newswire May 2
AMCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AirMedia Group is down 29.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Clear Channel Outdoor up 24.08%, and Publicis Groupe up 60.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMCN
Pro Strategies Featuring AMCN
Did AirMedia Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AirMedia Group, Inc. operates the largest digital media network in China dedicated to air travel advertising. As of November 2008, AirMedia has contractual concession rights to operate digital TV screens in 53 airports, including all of the 30 largest airports in China. AirMedia also has contractual concession rights to operate TV-attached digital frames ranging from 46 to 52 inches and stand-alone digital frames ranging from 63 to 82 inches in 19 major airports. In addition, AirMedia has contractual concession rights to place its programs on the routes operated by 9 airlines, including the three largest airlines in China, and the exclusive rights in mainland China to sell advertisements on Cathay Pacific Airline and Dragonair's routes. AirMedia also offers advertisers other media platforms in airports, such as 360-degree LED displays, mega display screens, shuttle bus displays and billboards on gate bridges.