AMCN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.14|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AirMedia Group's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- AirMedia Group Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:00 pm ET today Nov 19
- AirMedia Announces Unaudited Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 19
- AirMedia Announces Unaudited Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 19
- Q3 2013 AirMedia Group Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 19
- AirMedia to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results on November 19, 2013 at 8:00 pm Eastern Time noodls Nov 11
- AirMedia Partners with HNA Group to Explore the Opportunity of In-flight Internet Service noodls Oct 30
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/08: (VISN) (ALTI) (AMCN) Higher; (TWGP) (CVM) (ADHD) Lower Street Insider Oct 8
- CCG Investor Relations and MarcumBP Announces Final Line-up for China Best Ideas Investment Conference, September 10th in Beijing PR Newswire Aug 28
- AirMedia Group's CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 14
AMCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AirMedia Group is down 18.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Clear Channel Outdoor up 50.20%, and Harte-Hanks up 51.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMCN
Pro Strategies Featuring AMCN
Did AirMedia Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AirMedia Group Inc. operates digital media network in China dedicated to air travel advertising.