AMBR Key Stats
Street Insider09/17 10:11
Business Wire09/09 09:00
Business Wire08/27 09:00
Business Wire08/07 16:05
Street Insider08/06 15:45
Business Wire08/05 08:00
AMBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amber Road is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.11%, Opower up N/A, and Castlight Health up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMBR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMBR
Did Amber Road make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.amberroad.com
- IR Website: http://investor.amberroad.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Electronics Stores
- NAICS Code: 443142
- NAICS Industry: Electronics and Appliance Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Amber Road Inc is a provider of cloud-based global trade management (GTM) solutions. It automates import and export processes to enable goods to flow across international borders in the efficient way.
AMBR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMBR","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMBR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMBR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMBR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMBR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.