AMAVF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2907|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.287M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/23 10:25
AMAVF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arcam is down 39.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, ExOne down 54.92%, and ABB down 8.60%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMAVF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMAVF
Did Arcam make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.arcam.com
- HQ Country: Sweden
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Sweden
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333318
- NAICS Industry: Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Arcam B manufactures machinery for tool-free production of metal components. Its products include Arcam Q10, Arcam Q20, Arcam A2X among others.
AMAVF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMAVF","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMAVF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMAVF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMAVF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMAVF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.