AMAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4555|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AutoNavi: Monthly Active User Base Growth Accelerated, Nomura Raises PT To $19 Barrons.com Nov 20
- AutoNavi Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha] - Congwu Cheng [Foreign Language Nov 19
- AutoNavi Holdings Ltd Earnings Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for 8:00 am ET today Nov 19
- Q3 2013 AutoNavi Holdings Ltd Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 19
- AutoNavi Holdings Ltd. (AMAP) Posts Q3 adj.-Loss of 7c/ADS Street Insider Nov 19
- AutoNavi Holdings Limited Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 19
- Trading Radar for 11/19: Best Buy (BBY), Home Depot (HD), Campbell Soup (CPB), Krispy Kreme (KKD) Report Street Insider Nov 18
- AutoNavi Holdings Limited to Hold Annual General Meeting on December 27, 2013 noodls Nov 18
- AutoNavi Holdings Limited to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Results on November 19, 2013 noodls Oct 31
- Pacific Crest Downgrades AutoNavi Holdings (AMAP) to Sector Perform Street Insider Oct 28
AMAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AutoNavi Holdings is up 23.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Check Point Software up 35.38%, and Model N up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMAP
Pro Report PDF for AMAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMAP
Did AutoNavi Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AutoNavi Holdings Limited is the leading provider of digital map content and navigation solutions in China. The company offers digital map data to various automobile manufacturers for in-dash navigation systems; and navigation solutions for use in in-dash navigation system to portable navigation device manufacturers based on their specific needs, which range from digital map data only to a digital map data, a navigation engine, and an user interface. It provides mobile/Internet location-based solutions to a mobile operator; mobile and Internet-based map application solutions that allow Web sites to embed location-based services capabilities into their Internet and enterprise applications; and MiniMap, an user-end map application software. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.