ALXN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.763|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||352.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is the Celldex Offering a Reason to Be Scared? Fool Dec 6
- Biotech Stock Predictions 2014: Vertex is Bought, Alexion Sinks, BlueBird Flies And More The Street Dec 4
- Some Big-Cap Stocks Are Still In Early-Stage Patterns Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
- 4 Stocks Dragging The Drugs Industry Downward The Street Dec 2
- Nasdaq Leads Stocks Higher; Archer Daniels Deal Blocked Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- Internet & Technology Section Highlights Fast-Growing Firms Investor's Business Daily Nov 26
- BioMarin: Where Biotech and Rodney Dangerfield Cross Paths Nov 26
- Jazz, Salix Secure Drugmakers' Hold On Leadership Investor's Business Daily Nov 21
- With News of an Investigation, Is This Still an Attractive Biotech Stock? Fool Nov 21
- Oppenheimer Fund Thrives Despite New Name Investor's Business Daily Nov 20
ALXN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alexion Pharmaceuticals is up 33.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Biomarin Pharmaceutical up 46.48%, and Roche Holding up 44.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALXN
Pro Report PDF for ALXN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALXN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALXN
Did Alexion Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Alexion), incorporated in 1992, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic products aimed at treating patients with severe and life-threatening disease states, including those in the therapeutic areas of hematology, nephrology (including transplant rejection), neurology, ophthalmology and cancer. Alexion’s marketed product, Soliris (eculizumab), is a therapy approved for the treatment of patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH). On January 28, 2011, Alexion acquired Taligen Therapeutics, Inc. (Taligen). On February 10, 2011, Alexion acquired patents and assets from Germany-based Orphatec Pharmaceuticals GmbH (Orphatec) related to an investigational therapy for patients with Type A molybdenum cofactor deficiency (MoCD).