ALXN Key Stats
- Biogen's Hemophilia BLA Accepted - Analyst Blog Zacks 11:10 AM
- Bayer's Xofigo Cleared in the US May 16
- A Fundamental, Bottom-Up Approach to Investing in Health Care: Portfolio Manager... May 16
- Bayer's Xofigo Cleared in the US - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ALXN): Today's Featured Drugs Laggard May 16
- Big 5 Sporting Director Sells More Than 56K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 16
- AptarGroup CEO Sells 35K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 15
- 3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Drugs Industry May 15
- [$$] Biotech Fund: Many Healthy Returns May 14
- Today's 3 Best Stocks May 10
ALXN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alexion Pharmaceuticals is up 20.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.99%, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals up 122.1%, and Celgene Corporation up 82.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALXN
Pro Report PDF for ALXN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALXN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALXN
Did Alexion Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Alexion), incorporated in 1992, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic products aimed at treating patients with severe and life-threatening disease states, including those in the therapeutic areas of hematology, nephrology (including transplant rejection), neurology, ophthalmology and cancer. Alexion’s marketed product, Soliris (eculizumab), is a therapy approved for the treatment of patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH). On January 28, 2011, Alexion acquired Taligen Therapeutics, Inc. (Taligen). On February 10, 2011, Alexion acquired patents and assets from Germany-based Orphatec Pharmaceuticals GmbH (Orphatec) related to an investigational therapy for patients with Type A molybdenum cofactor deficiency (MoCD).