ALXA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||197.1%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.734|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-44.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-82.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-573.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 21
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Alexza Reports 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results noodls Nov 6
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 6
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXA) Poster Larger than Expected Q3 Loss Street Insider Nov 6
- ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 11/06: Humana (HUM), Time Warner (TWX), Ralph Lauren (RL), Carlyle (CG), Solarcity (SCTY) Report Street Insider Nov 5
- ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 1
ALXA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alexza Pharmaceuticals is down 6.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Teva Pharmaceutical up 1.51%, and POZEN up 48.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALXA
Pro Strategies Featuring ALXA
Did Alexza Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company focused on the research, development and commercialization of novel proprietary products for the acute treatment of central nervous system conditions.