ALV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.380|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||524.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AUTOLIV INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- New President Appointed for Autoliv Europe Business Wire Nov 27
- Autoliv Inc. (ALV): Today's Featured Automotive Winner The Street Nov 26
- Citi Upgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 26
- These 2 Auto Parts Makers Are On A Winning Streak Nov 21
- Fiat and Chrysler honor Autoliv with Supplier of the Year Award noodls Nov 18
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: CRESY, GHY, ALV, MCO, MRO Nov 15
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Energizer Holdings, PVH and Autoliv Nov 14
- If China And Europe Accelerate, Autoliv May Be Under-Valued By 25% Or More Nov 13
- Changes in Committees of Autoliv Board of Directors Business Wire Nov 6
ALV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Autoliv is up 52.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, TRW Automotive Holdings up 47.38%, and American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 95.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALV
Pro Report PDF for ALV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALV
Did Autoliv make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Autoliv is a Swedish-American company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, that in 1997 sprung from the merger of the Swedish company Autoliv AB and Morton Automotive Safety Products, Inc., a division of the American firm Morton International. Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. Together with its joint ventures Autoliv has 80 facilities with more than 43,000 employees in 29 countries. In addition, the company has ten development and engineering centers in nine countries around the world, including 20 test tracks, more than any other automotive safety supplier. The company's shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and its Swedish Depository Receipts on the OMX Stockholm Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1956 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company was founded in 1956.