ALV Key Stats
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Investors With Losses on Their Inve... May 17
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HE, XYL, ALV, TS, VLO May 17
- Autoliv Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (ALV) May 17
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Autoliv (ALV) May 16
- Autoliv Introduces Stereo Vision Sensing May 15
- Autoliv Introduces Stereo Vision Sensing - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Autoliv Targets Annual Sales Gains of 5% or More on China May 14
- Autoliv says has $1.3 bln to spend as sets new targets May 14
- Autoliv Updates Long-Term Targets and Strategy for Growth Business Wire May 14
- Autoliv Introduces New Safety Cameras Business Wire May 14
ALV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Autoliv is up 45.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Strattec Security Corporation up 82.59%, and Visteon up 61.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALV
Pro Report PDF for ALV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALV
Did Autoliv make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Autoliv is a Swedish-American company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, that in 1997 sprung from the merger of the Swedish company Autoliv AB and Morton Automotive Safety Products, Inc., a division of the American firm Morton International. Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. Together with its joint ventures Autoliv has 80 facilities with more than 43,000 employees in 29 countries. In addition, the company has ten development and engineering centers in nine countries around the world, including 20 test tracks, more than any other automotive safety supplier. The company's shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and its Swedish Depository Receipts on the OMX Stockholm Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1956 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company was founded in 1956.