ALU Key Stats
- What's Bad For The Market Is Worse For Alcatel-Lucent Seeking Alpha May 24
- Trends in Wireless: Automobile, M2M Applications Grow Alongside Smartphones, Tab... May 24
- A Resilient Tech Company With a Huge Cash Pile Fool May 23
- HP Unveils HP ENVY Rove Mobile PC and 2 Other Dow Movers to Watch May 23
- A Modest Industry Leader: Cisco Fool May 23
- This Telecom Giant Faces Tough Challenges Ahead Fool May 23
- Verizon to Boost Small Cell Network - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Verizon to Boost Small Cell Network May 22
- Gold, silver and real estate will save you May 21
- LGS Innovations Awarded $2.9 Million BPA to Upgrade USGS WLAN Business Wire May 21
ALU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alcatel-Lucent is down 7.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, LM Ericsson Telephone Company up 39.01%, and Cisco Systems up 47.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALU
Pro Report PDF for ALU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALU
Did Alcatel-Lucent make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Alcatel-Lucent is a global telecommunications corporation. It provides telecommunications solutions to service providers, enterprises, and governments around the world, enabling these customers to deliver voice, data, and video services. The company focuses on fixed, mobile, and converged networking hardware, IP technologies, software, and services. It holds Bell Labs, one of the largest innovation and R&D houses in the communications industry. Alcatel-Lucent has operations in more than 130 countries. The Company achieved revenues of Euro 16 billion in 2010 and is incorporated in France and headquartered in Paris. Alcatel-Lucent SA was formerly known as Alcatel, S.A. and changed its name to Alcatel-Lucent, S.A. in December, 2006. Alcatel-Lucent, S.A. was founded in 1898.