ALU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.370|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.096B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Alcatel-Lucent announces Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc. pricing of Senior Notes offering noodls Dec 5
- Alcatel-Lucent announces today the success of the capital increase of around €956.7 million noodls Dec 5
- Alcatel-Lucent to Regain Spot on France's CAC-40 Index The Wall Street Journal Dec 5
- Recovering Alcatel-Lucent rejoins France's CAC 40 Dec 5
- David Mahlab, President and CEO of Pointer Telocation Ltd. (PNTR), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- Alcatel-Lucent to Revamp Metro Network - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Alcatel-Lucent positioned as a leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Fiber-to-the-Home Equipment PR Newswire Dec 5
- Moody's Assigns Provisional (P)83 Rating to Alcatel (ALU) Unit Notes Offering Street Insider Dec 5
- Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc. -- Moody's assigns (P)B3 rating to Alcatel-Lucent's senior unsecured notes Moody's Dec 5
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Unit Launches $650M Senior Notes Offering Street Insider Dec 5
ALU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alcatel-Lucent is up 287.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Cisco Systems up 11.54%, and Ericsson up 31.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALU
Pro Report PDF for ALU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALU
Did Alcatel-Lucent make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alcatel-Lucent is a global telecommunications corporation. It provides telecommunications solutions to service providers, enterprises, and governments around the world, enabling these customers to deliver voice, data, and video services. The company focuses on fixed, mobile, and converged networking hardware, IP technologies, software, and services. It holds Bell Labs, one of the largest innovation and R&D houses in the communications industry. Alcatel-Lucent has operations in more than 130 countries. The Company achieved revenues of Euro 16 billion in 2010 and is incorporated in France and headquartered in Paris. Alcatel-Lucent SA was formerly known as Alcatel, S.A. and changed its name to Alcatel-Lucent, S.A. in December, 2006. Alcatel-Lucent, S.A. was founded in 1898.