ALTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.425|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.49%|
|Net Income (TTM)||461.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.87%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Semiconductor Stocks: Big Gainers in Circuits Fool Dec 5
- Growth, Value, NXP Semiconductors Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- First Week of June 2014 Options Trading For Altera Corp. (ALTR) Forbes Dec 4
- Altera Announces Participation in Raymond James Conference noodls Dec 2
- William Blair Downgrades Altera (ALTR) to Underperform Street Insider Dec 2
- Altera downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at William Blair Dec 2
- Altera Enables Immediate 20 nm Design Starts with Quartus II Software Arria 10 Edition noodls Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Electronics Industry Downward The Street Dec 2
- Altera Corp. (ALTR): Today's Featured Electronics Winner The Street Nov 27
- Altera Boosts STEM Education in Silicon Valley with Grant for ALearn PR Newswire Nov 26
ALTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Altera is up 4.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Xilinx up 31.70%, and Intel up 28.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALTR
Pro Report PDF for ALTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALTR
Did Altera make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Altera Corporation (NASDAQ: ALTR) is the leader in innovative custom logic solutions, and has been ever since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. Today, over 2,600 employees in 19 countries are providing even more ingenious custom logic solutions – addressing a range of concerns, from power consumption to performance to cost – for customers in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, broadcast, computer and storage, consumer, industrial, medical, military, test and measurement, wireless, and wireline. In addition to devices, Altera's comprehensive solutions portfolio contains fully integrated software development tools, versatile embedded processors, optimized intellectual property (IP) cores, reference designs examples, and a variety of development kits.