ALTR Key Stats
- Altera (ALTR) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA May 17
- Call buyer betting on rebound in Altera optionMONSTER May 16
- Cisco results give boost to semiconductor names May 16
- Altera' Enpirion Buy Boosts FPGA Line - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Altera Corp., Enpirion, Inc. - M&A Call Seeking Alpha May 14
- InPlay: Altera signed a definitive merger agreement to acquire Enpirion; increas... May 14
- Altera Announces Deal with FPGAs to Buy Enpirion Benzinga May 14
- Altera to Deliver Breakthrough Power Solutions for FPGAs with Acquisition of Pow... May 14
- Intel: No Has Been With Haswell Seeking Alpha May 12
- ALTERA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submi... May 8
ALTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Altera is up 2.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.87%, Xilinx up 28.59%, and Atmel Corporation up 6.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALTR
Pro Report PDF for ALTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALTR
Did Altera make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Altera Corporation (NASDAQ: ALTR) is the leader in innovative custom logic solutions, and has been ever since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. Today, over 2,600 employees in 19 countries are providing even more ingenious custom logic solutions – addressing a range of concerns, from power consumption to performance to cost – for customers in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, broadcast, computer and storage, consumer, industrial, medical, military, test and measurement, wireless, and wireline. In addition to devices, Altera's comprehensive solutions portfolio contains fully integrated software development tools, versatile embedded processors, optimized intellectual property (IP) cores, reference designs examples, and a variety of development kits.