ALR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.861|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-130.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dr. Regina Benjamin Joins Alere Board PR Newswire Dec 12
- Alere Inc. Declares Cash Dividend On Its Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock PR Newswire Dec 11
- Alere to Provide Insights on their mHealth Strategies and the Future of Healthcare Connectivity at the 2013 mHealth Summit PR Newswire Dec 6
- Jefferies Boosts PT on Alere (ALR) to $50 Following Meetings Street Insider Nov 25
- ALERE INC. Financials Nov 9
- Alere Beats on Both Earnings and Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Alere Beats on Both Earnings and Revs Nov 6
- ALERE INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Oct 29 - 1800 ET Reuters Oct 29
- Why Alere Inc. Shares Popped Fool Oct 29
ALR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alere is up 78.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.07%, Affymetrix up 148.6%, and Advaxis down 17.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALR
Pro Report PDF for ALR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALR
Did Alere make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alere Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of consumer and professional medical diagnostic products in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Inverness Medical Innovations, Inc. and changed its name to Alere Inc. in July 2010. Alere Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.